Danish Cinnamon Roll is one of the most famous pastry around the world. It is so delicious and soft that you simply will not be able to stop at one roll.
– 350 gr flour
– 1 pack of dry yeast
– 60 gr butter
– 60 gr sugar
– 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
– 1 / 4 teaspoon salt
– 160 ml of milk
– 100 gr brown sugar
– 70 gr of butter
– 20 gr cinnamon
1. Pour lukewarm milk, yeast and a spoonful of sugar into a bowl, then let the yeast rise.
2. Stir and add the rest of sugar, salt and melted butter. Pour this mixture over the flour and knead the dough. Add flour as needed. Let it grow.
3. Roll out the dough into a rectangle, brush with melted butter, sprinkle with a cinnamon and sugar filling, and roll it out.
4. Cut the rolls with a knife and place them on a baking sheet. Leave the rolls to rise for 30 minutes.
5. Bake them for 25 minutes at 200C.
Inspired by: Karin